The Macedonian basketball team home reception
Derven
2011-09-20 01:18:37 UTC
For the enjoyment of our Macedonian brethren in the ocuupied part of
Macedonia (by "HellAss" and Bulgaromania) :-), the reception in Skopje of
Macedonia's national basketball team:

http://youtu.be/mI-8SukFWL8

"Izlezi momche pravo na terasa i pozdravi ja Gocevata (Makedonska) rasa"
"Come out young man straight on the terrace and salute Goce's (Macedonian)
race"
"Krenete race visoko gore, nashe pak kje bide Solunsko Pole"
"Raise your arms high up, ours again will be Solun Plain"

"Edno ime imame, vo dushata go nosime, za tebe zhivot davame, o, Makedonijo"
"One name we have, in our soul we carry, for you we give our life, oh,
Makedonio"

They came fourth in Europe, but with a bit more luck (injuries, etc.) and
LESS BIASED refereeing it could easily have been one of the top two places
of the championship.
Krater Makedonski
2011-09-20 02:00:51 UTC

"Derven" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4e77e9ee$0$22473$***@news.optusnet.com.au...
: For the enjoyment of our Macedonian brethren in the ocuupied part of
: Macedonia (by "HellAss" and Bulgaromania) :-), the reception in Skopje of
: Macedonia's national basketball team:
:
: http://youtu.be/z1fiWDuMYmo
: http://youtu.be/1-NDaIdSkXw
:
: http://youtu.be/Jc86MaF_aR4
: http://youtu.be/mI-8SukFWL8
: http://youtu.be/mI-8SukFWL8
: http://youtu.be/A6qRyxBRlL0
:
:
Panayiotis
2011-09-20 06:59:36 UTC

http://youtu.be/z1fiWDuMYmo
http://youtu.be/1-NDaIdSkXw

http://youtu.be/Jc86MaF_aR4
http://youtu.be/mI-8SukFWL8
http://youtu.be/mI-8SukFWL8
http://youtu.be/A6qRyxBRlL0

"Izlezi momche pravo na terasa i pozdravi ja Gocevata (Makedonska) rasa"
"Come out young man straight on the terrace and salute Goce's (Macedonian)
race"
"Krenete race visoko gore, nashe pak kje bide Solunsko Pole"
"Raise your arms high up, ours again will be Solun Plain"

"Edno ime imame, vo dushata go nosime, za tebe zhivot davame, o, Makedonijo"
"One name we have, in our soul we carry, for you we give our life, oh,
Makedonio"

They came fourth in Europe, but with a bit more luck (injuries, etc.) and
LESS BIASED refereeing it could easily have been one of the top two places
of the championship.
Derven,
You ought to FYROMianize 4 more top black American players, like McCalebb,
before you can have any possibility to catch a better place than the 4th.

Question: Your fans were shouting "Macedonia United" or "United Macedonia".
What were they aiming at? Do they realize that this can become a boomerang
for FYROM? I am all for it, with Thessaloniki as its capital and Greek
Macedonian as its language.

Have a nice time, brother.

Panayiotis
Derven
2011-09-23 07:47:19 UTC
Panajot,

Get out of the "greek" sewer of simplness for once and leave you
anti-Macedonian-coloured glasses behind. See the real world for once. The
wolrd of "Black Athena" getting blacker in more ways than one, for example.
Don't you worry yourself about us the Macedonians. We are doing just fine.
At this point in timemuch better than you, assimilated "Greeks" in
"HellAss".

As for what the Macedonian fans were "shouting", they were "shouting" that
Macedonia should be united and free of foreign occupation (by "HellAss",
Bulgaromania, Albania, Serbia). They awere only stating the obvious,
grkoman. A NATURAL desire for a NATURAL unification of all Macedonians in
one, unified, FREE Macedonia. Is it that hard for you grkomani to understand
that?

Panayiotis
Panayiotis
2011-09-25 20:54:45 UTC
"Derven" wrote in message news:4e7d8f00$0$22469$***@news.optusnet.com.au...

Panajot,

Get out of the "greek" sewer of simplness for once and leave you
anti-Macedonian-coloured glasses behind. See the real world for once. The
wolrd of "Black Athena" getting blacker in more ways than one, for example.
Don't you worry yourself about us the Macedonians. We are doing just fine.
At this point in timemuch better than you, assimilated "Greeks" in
"HellAss".

As for what the Macedonian fans were "shouting", they were "shouting" that
Macedonia should be united and free of foreign occupation (by "HellAss",
Bulgaromania, Albania, Serbia). They awere only stating the obvious,
grkoman. A NATURAL desire for a NATURAL unification of all Macedonians in
one, unified, FREE Macedonia. Is it that hard for you grkomani to understand
that?
=====================================
Derven,
In my previous reply to your post, concerning the utopian dream of your
countrymen for a united Macedonia, I stated "I am all for it, with
Thessaloniki as its capital and Macedonian Greek as its language".
However, talking to an old papa, he told me a proverb: "You can make
friends, even with a Turk, with a Bulgarian, never". He did not specify if
he meant East or West Bulgarians.
Considering that you are not only Bulgarians, but Bulgarobulgarians, this
dream will permanently stay as such.

How can I have anti-Macedonian feelings? I am a Macedonian. My family roots
date centuries back, being Macedonians from Thessaloniki.
What about yours! Like Gruevski's?

Info: Antic, your best basketball player, second to "Sub-Saharan" McCalebb,
has joined the Olympiakos basketball team. He will play with his natural
brethren, the "Sub-Saharans".
Question: It will be interesting to see what he has declared in his
contract, i.e., what country's citizen he is!

Panayiotis (like Panayia or Panagia, the mother of Christ our Lord).

Regards from Thessaloniki.