In memoriam of our heroes who fell in the Macedonian Struggle
Panayiotis
2011-10-09 22:31:09 UTC
Long live the memory of those who fell or participated in the struggle for a
free Macedonia.

Our gratitude to our heroes (Pavlos Melas, Germanos Karavangelis, Capetan
Kotas and more).

Panayiotis
pavel
2011-10-18 09:19:30 UTC
Post by Panayiotis
Long live the memory of those who fell or participated in the struggle for a
free Macedonia.
Our gratitude to our heroes (Pavlos Melas, Germanos Karavangelis, Capetan
Kotas and more).
Panayiotis,

Those mentioned above are criminals (as Kotas), or cold-blood killers
(as Melas , and Karavangelis).
Your thinking is from XIX century.

Try to show real heroes - as for example Nikola Karev - the president
of the short lived Krushevo Republic (1905) that gave equal rights of
all Christians - in the Parliament of that Republic one third of the
seats have been given to the "enemy" Greek/Grkomen followers of the
Istanbul Greek Patriarchy.
Derven
2011-10-27 08:17:55 UTC
"Panayiotis" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:j6t7i0$ic1$***@news.grnet.gr...
Long live the memory of those who fell or participated in the struggle for a
free Macedonia.

Our gratitude to our heroes (Pavlos Melas, Germanos Karavangelis, Capetan
Kotas and more).

Panayiotis
------------------------------

He, he, he... This neo (artificial) "Greek" would be funny if he weren't so
dumb. What heroism do you see, moron, in paramilitary bands murdering
innocent civilians?

Pavlos Melas was a military officer whom "Black Athena" sent into then
Turkish occupied Macedonia to organise the paramilitary bands sent into
Macedonia from "Black Athena" for a forcible "hellenisation" of the
MACEDONIAN population. "Kotas" was a Macedonian, as was Karavangelis, but
both of them were of despicable, unscrupulous character, devoid of any human
scruples whtasoever. Both of them were bloodthirsty murderes who would sell
their own mothers for a handful of coins. Eventually Karavangelis odrered
the murder of "Kotas". Karavangelis also liked to have the heads of his
beheaded victims displayed as trophies in his church premises.

You make me puke, idiot!!!