Macedonia's national men's basketball team make Eurobasket 2011 semi-finals.
Derven
2011-09-15 06:55:01 UTC
Basketball "minows" MACEDONIA take another scalp, this time of the heavily
favoured and supported hosts Lithuania and in the semi finals will play
against the favourite
country to take the title of Europe's best, Spain. If the referees aren't so
blatantly one sided as they were in the games against Russia and HellAss,
the Spanish too can find themselves at the wrong end of the score. It is a
shame that Macedonia's most experienced and one of its best players Todor
Gechevski is out of the championship with a fractured arm, otherwise a win
even against the Spanish would not have been that big a surprise now.

I expect our bloodbrothers and sisters, the grkoman(k)i from "HellAss" and
the bugaroman(k)i from Bulgaromania to be fully behind their bloddbrothers
in the Macedonian rep side and cheer them on wholehartedly in the final
stages of Eurobasket 2011. :-)))

PS Joke of the day - A Bangladeshi mother teaches her child: "Son, pick up
your books and pens and pencils and study hard, otherwise you will be as
poor as the children of "HellAss" who now can't even have a pencil." :-)
Patok
2011-09-15 07:09:01 UTC
Basketball "minows" West Bulgaria take another scalp, this time of the heavily
favoured and supported hosts Lithuania and in the semi finals will play
against the favourite country to take the title of Europe's best, Spain.
Fixed your post for ya. :) You need to come to terms with what you want, though.
If we are "Bugaromani", it means we are just the same as you, and only chose to
pretend we're not. Well, that's what we've been saying all along - you're nothing
but the same as us (Bulgarians) but you chose to pretend to be something else. As we
agree that we're the same, and since there's more of us, from a pure majority
position, you should be calling yourself West Bulgaria, rather than us - East
Macedonia. Case closed.
--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Whoever bans a book, shall be banished. Whoever burns a book, shall burn.
Derven
2011-09-15 07:31:43 UTC
Just for the enjoyment of our ODRODI like our encrusted-in time warp
bugaroman "Patok":

"One name we have, in our souls we carry, for you we sacrifice our lives, o,
Makedonijo."

:
: Fixed your post for ya. :) You need to come to terms with what you
want, though.
: If we are "Bugaromani", it means we are just the same as you, and only
chose to
: pretend we're not. Well, that's what we've been saying all along - you're
nothing
: but the same as us (Bulgarians) but you chose to pretend to be something
else. As we
: agree that we're the same, and since there's more of us, from a pure
majority
: position, you should be calling yourself West Bulgaria, rather than us -
East
: Macedonia. Case closed.
:
: --
: You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
: *
: Whoever bans a book, shall be banished. Whoever burns a book, shall burn.
Derven
2011-09-15 07:48:20 UTC
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=1767553648976

"Patok", my dear deluded bolvaroman, you too can come amd enjoy the
celebrations uder the watchful gaze of your famous ancestor-king, instead of
playing your delinquent bolvaroman games - editing my messages. :-)

Chorbalan
2011-09-15 08:52:47 UTC
Post by Derven
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=1767553648976
"Patok", my dear deluded bolvaroman, you too can come amd enjoy the
celebrations uder the watchful gaze of your famous ancestor-king, instead
of playing your delinquent bolvaroman games - editing my messages. :-)
Дървена главо, що се навираш в тази група, путко заспала ?
Гледай си там македонските простотии и не ни се ври, ние
нямаме нужда от вас и не сте ни интересни.
: burn.
Nestor
2011-09-15 12:26:29 UTC
Post by Chorbalan
Post by Derven
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=1767553648976
"Patok", my dear deluded bolvaroman, you too can come amd enjoy the
celebrations uder the watchful gaze of your famous ancestor-king, instead
of playing your delinquent bolvaroman games - editing my messages. :-)
Дървена главо, що се навираш в тази група, путко заспала ?
Гледай си там македонските простотии и не ни се ври, ние
нямаме нужда от вас и не сте ни интересни.
Translation from Bulgarian to English by Google
Logger, as poke in this group, you cunt! Asleep?
Watch Macedonian crap there and we do not cook, we
do not need you and you are not interesting to us.
Post by Chorbalan