When I was born in Aegean Macedonia my godfather gave me my Macedonian
Ilinden
2005-03-11 22:31:17 UTC
When I was born in Aegean Macedonia my godfather gave me my Macedonian
name. My parents were Macedonian and knew only the Macedonian language.
The Macedonian church was abolished by the Ottoman Turks in 1767 under
the influence of the Greek Patriarch in Constantinople (Byzantium)
(Istanbul).
Since the occupation by the Greki in 1913 they opened up Greek churches
and baptized the Macedonian babies with Greek names without the consent
of the parents. My father tried to register my birth with my Macedonian
name and the clerk who was a Macedonian told my father that he is not
allowed to put a Macedonian name on the papers. My father had no choice
and told the clerk never in my life am I going to use that Greek name
for my son. Since the Greek occupation in Aegean Macedonia, on
Macedonian land, Macedonians are not allowed to have anything that is
even remotely Macedonian!
So when I got older the Greki gave me a Greek ID, and a Greek passport.
I was 21 years old when I had to get a passport and told the Greek
authorities that I do not want to use a Greek name as my own since my
godfather gave a Macedonian name and I am Macedonian. He said if you
want a passport keep quiet otherwise you are going to end up with no
passport.
And so when I came to live in Canada, in the democratic country of
Canada, I put my original Macedonian first and last name. Also, I have
my Macedonian passport from the Republic of Macedonia not from Aegean
Macedonia.
This is a very sad story regarding what happens to the Macedonians in
Aegean Macedonia. Even now-a-days you are not allowed to baptize a baby
in Aegean Macedonia with a Macedonian name. In Aegean Macedonia no
Macedonian churches, no Macedonian schools, no Macedonian television, no
Macedonian newspaper and no human rights. You cannot get your
inheritance using your Macedonian name. People who tell me that in
Greece there exists democracy, they are full of lies.
Ilinden the Macedonian
Ioannis Borbelis
2005-03-12 08:37:29 UTC
The day you left Greece, you stopped being a Macedonian forever my friend.
Even though you may originally have been a FOREIGNER in our lands... an
INVADER of Macedonia !

Not all that different from the Turk we kicked out in 1913.

The exile you chose serves you well. Good riddance !
Ilinden the Macedonian
Ilinden
Ilinden the Macedonian
Ioannis Borbelis
2005-03-15 17:13:28 UTC
Don't play smart with me barbarian. Because you suck at it.
I answered it already, as I answered you many times before.
In response, you stayed effectively mute every single time.

Obviously you're the illiterate, and not the "professional Macedonian".

Do you want me to continue ? Can you follow through this time ?

If not. You can always try and stomach this below site, in your own free time. Of which I am sure you have plenty of.

http://truth.macedonia.gr/arguments.html

"Ilinden" <the Canadian> schreef in bericht news:s1pZd.20232$***@news20.bellglobal.com...

"Ilinden" The Canadian <***@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht news:MZoYd.31202$***@news20.bellglobal.com...
Ilinden the Canadian
Panayiotis
2005-03-15 16:23:49 UTC
======================================
"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece."
(Strabo VII, Frg. 9 [Loeb, H.L. Jones])
======================================
m***@gmail.com
2014-03-17 00:59:08 UTC
Post by Ilinden
Giovani Bordelo answer to my letter bre prch
Acts 17
New International Version (NIV)
In Thessalonica
17 When Paul and his companions had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue. 2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah," he said. 4 Some of the Jews were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a large number of God-fearing Greeks and quite a few prominent women.
5 But other Jews were jealous; so they rounded up some bad characters from the marketplace, formed a mob and started a riot in the city. They rushed to Jason's house in search of Paul and Silas in order to bring them out to the crowd.[a] 6 But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some other believers before the city officials, shouting: "These men who have caused trouble all over the world have now come here, 7 and Jason has welcomed them into his house. They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus." 8 When they heard this, the crowd and the city officials were thrown into turmoil. 9 Then they made Jason and the others post bond and let them go.
In Berea
10 As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 12 As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.
Ilinden the Macedonian
Yannis the Macedonian
2005-03-12 12:10:58 UTC
Macedonians named after Greek names aaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the cities they
built or renamed. Thus, Macedonians were always Greeks or a very strange
people.
Istor
Macedonia, Greece
Ilinden the SlavoSkopian
Freedom Fighter
2005-03-18 15:14:05 UTC
Post by Ilinden
[...]
You weren't born in Aegean Macedonia because there is no such place. There
is only one and only Macedonia and that is all you really need to know. I
guess you need to know one more thing, if a Turk is born in Macedonia, that
does not make it a Macedonian. Just another Turk, just like you, an invader.
Ilinden
hry mdas
2013-12-06 23:55:01 UTC
You are not macedonian
you are not descended from the ancient macedonians
you do not speak the ancient macedonian language.

you are from skopje, you are skopjean.
you speak a bulgarian dialect.

and now you STEAL macedonian.
Ilinden the Macedonian
f***@gmail.com
2015-01-12 21:39:16 UTC
Post by Ilinden
[...]
BUY DATABASE REGISTERED REAL AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS

Our company has years of experience producing fake/registered passports and other identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents.

Watch our video here http://vimeo.com/82973635

SKYPE US ................. fandena.fandena

Contact e-mails: ***@gmail.com

Technical support: ***@gmail.com

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 3million of out documents circulating over the world.

We can make you both real and fake documents
However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because
it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake
is going to be in 100% unique and very good quality. The difference is
based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be
registered with the country's database so you can use it to travel to
any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will
not be registered but can be use as well.

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, drivers licenses,
ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:

USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,
Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United
Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

buy real/real/fake USA passports,
buy real/fake Australian passports,
buy real/fake Belgium passports,
buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy real/fake French(France) passports,
buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy real/fake Israel passports,
buy real/fake UK passports,
buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy real/fake South African passports.
buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
buy real/fake USA passports,
buy real/fake Australian passports,
buy real/fake Belgium passports,
buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy real/fake French(France) passports,
buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy real/fake Israel passports,
buy real/fake UK passports,
buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy real/fake South African passports.
buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,
real/fake USA passports for sale,
real/fake Australian passports for sale,
real/fake Belgium passports for sale,