2011-10-18 09:09:11 UTC
Utrinski, Skopje, October 17th, 2011
Macedonian PM Nikola Gruevski gave an interview for the Macedonia
State Information Agency MIA, in which he said:
"Brussels follows completely wrong tactics, that has an opposite
effect, and repels both countries from the solution of the name issue.
The have played dance (Piperevka) in front of Greece, and on the
contrary, they show their muscules in front of us."
By the Macedonian PM Gruevski, the following wrong conducts of the EU
can be claimed:
1. They make pressure over Macedonian government.
2. They make pressure over Gruevski as PM.
3. They deliberately devaluate Gruevski.
4. They use threats to devaluate Gruevski.
5. Only the Macedonian side is under pressure, but not the Greek one.
6. They want solution of the name issue at every cost.
7. They manipulate the press-communications of the meetings of
8. They have done a lot of unjustices over Macedonia in the last 20
9. That for the international community Macedonia is an unwanted
10. They deliberately underestimate what Macedonia has achieved in the
11. There are indications that they have a plot to take away the
recommendation the next year.
12. They act as if Greece is a favorite, and Macedonia is
13. They show Macedonia as uncapable to solve the name issue in order
Brussels to find an alibi for itself.
14. They take Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro as favorites, and reject
Macedonia, saying that it has not solved the name issue, and is at
stale with the reforms.