appeal to keep the name "macedonia"
hry
2013-10-16 21:06:38 UTC
Appeal to keep the name "Macedonia"

THE MISSION OF MACEDONIA
THE MISSION OF FYROM

1)
to be independent of the governments of surrounding countries,
serbia, bulgaria, greece.
as we have no blood or genetic relations.

2)
to borrow the bulgarian language, and modify it to resemble a new language

3)
to steal the name "macedonia" as part of our country occupies
the land of the ancient macedonians.

4)
to be re-unified with the constantinople-macedonian land
held by greece. This is the land of our christian baptism.

5)
to be racist against the Greeks. Spreading propaganda.

As you can see, these are the reasons for
keeping the name 'macedonia'.
we do not understand the opposition of the Greeks.

==========================
The Peeler
2013-10-18 04:47:31 UTC
Post by hry
[...]
Greek them, they're only a bunch of Arabs.

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus, defending his fellow Grik sodomite
the Grikboxer® and under the delusion that he's been able to grow a pair:
"You'd have to get past me first,"
On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:47:31 -0700, The Rectum, the traumatized housebound
resident psychopath of sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and
Post by The Peeler
Post by hry
keeping the name 'macedonia'.
we do not understand the opposition of the Greeks.
Greek them, they're only a bunch of Arabs.
Keep your Slav STENCH out of humans-only newsgroups, Radavic, you stinking
Serb swine!
--
happy zombie addressing The Rectum:
"you are fluent in talking complete shite."