Greetings to my Macedonian Grkomani (artificial, assimilated "Greeks") and sub-Saharans ("Greeks") friends form "Black Atena" :-)
Derven
2011-09-07 10:18:46 UTC
How are you all? I have been absent from here for a while now, but I am
back. I hear "Black Athena" is now even blacker after the loss of HellAss
against Macedonia at the Eurobasket 2011 championship. :-) Is this true (is
it possible)? How are you coping with the new financial predicament in your
HellAss, my LAZY, good for nothing con artists? :-) Don't worry. Things are
not so bad now. The chickens have yet to roost in HellAss. :-)

I send you greetings from Skopje, the capital of Republic of Macedonia, or
more specifically from the monument of the great Macedonian king Aleksandar
Makedonski the Great, the conqueror of your ancestors, my dear sub-Saharans.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150375911458745&set=a.403682523744.193822.127725938744&type=1&theater I
am enjoying the vista and festivities, awaiting tomorrow's (8th September,
2011) official unveling as part of the Macedonian celebrations for our 20th
anniversary of independence. We have come a long way since liberating
ourselves from the clutches of your allies, the Serbs. From now on we will
turn our attention to liberating the remaining parts of our occupied
Macedonia.

Once more, greetings from Republic of MACEDONIA and I hope you will watch
our celebrations tomorrow, on TV, Internet, or better still, visit our
country and be part of the festivities. :-)

Yours,

Krater Makedonski

PS Special greetings to Fotsis and Zizis, two of our Macedonian
bloodbrothers in the basketball representative side of HellAss.

PPS Here is a videoclip from the game HellAss vs Macedonia, in your own
"demotiki" dialect:
There is
absolutely no need to thank me. Enjoy:-)
Kickboxer ®™
2011-09-07 11:09:17 UTC
Makedonski the Great, the conqueror of your ancestors, my dear sub-Saharans.http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150375911458745&set=a.403...I
am enjoying the vista and festivities, awaiting  tomorrow's (8th September,
2011) official unveling as part of the Macedonian celebrations for our 20th
anniversary of independence. We have come a long way since liberating
ourselves from the clutches of your allies, the Serbs. From now on we will
turn our attention to liberating the remaining parts of our occupied
Macedonia.
Once more, greetings from Republic of MACEDONIA and I hope you will watch
our celebrations tomorrow, on TV, Internet, or better still, visit our
country and be part of the festivities. :-)
Yours,
Krater Makedonski
PS Special greetings to Fotsis and Zizis, two of our Macedonian
bloodbrothers in the basketball representative side of HellAss.
PPS Here is a videoclip from the game HellAss vs Macedonia, in your own
"demotiki" http://youtu.be/AvbI63w2NEU is
absolutely no need to thank me. Enjoy:-)
We will overcome this. We always do. What motivates us? Our love for
Truth and our dislike of Terrorists.
ERIC
2011-09-09 06:58:50 UTC
Such breathtaking stupidity-------------------pathetic but predictable
"demotiki" dialect: http://youtu.be/AvbI63w2NEU There is
absolutely no need to thank me. Enjoy:-)
Chorbalan
Panayiotis
2011-09-12 16:10:14 UTC
"Derven" wrote in message news:4e674509$0$2448$***@news.optusnet.com.au...

[...]

Derven, Krater (or whatever),
It is true that your team played a fantastic game against Greece (72-58),
and deserved to win. Congratulations.

However, the only player of the whole FYROMian team rightly deserving the
title of MAK is McCalebb, the black player. The rest are western Bulgarians.

[Hope to see them play against their motherland, someday].

Funny!. A real sub-Saharan gave you the opportunity to celebrate (hint for
Krater)! Why don't you erect a statue for him (McCalebb), too!!

Love,
Panayiotis
Derven
2011-09-14 08:31:18 UTC
My dear grkoman Panajot,

When it comes to Macedonia the "Greeks" have NO shame whatsoever, as proven
yet again, this time by the former manager of the "HellAss" basketball rep
side, who was caught out attempting to bribe the referees before the game
against Macedonia. He has been fined financially and banned from the sport.
The idiot had so much faith in his referee "close friends" (as he had
described them), that he left a trail of text (phone)messages. As for our
adopted "Macedonian" from "good ol' USA", YES, he is good, but one bird does
not make a spring. I remember "HellAss" importing american players in the
past, as do many other countries around the world.

Teach your idiots in charge of your rep sides when they lose a game not to
behave like "barbarians", as they did against Macedonia.