Meeting of Former PM Georgievski with the US Ambassador in Skopje
pavel
2011-05-17 05:48:46 UTC
Meeting of Former PM Georgievski with the US Ambassador in Skopje
[Utrinski daily, Skopje, May 17th, 2011]
http://www.utrinski.com.mk/default.asp?ItemID=AD95A303E9F7324BA3721E9976D62DC2&arc=1

[see also the picture in the link above]

The US ambassador in Skopje Mr Ricker has invited the former PM of
Macedonia Mr Ljubco Georgievski. He awarded him with a badge for fair
and democratic elections [see the picture]. The US ambassador and
Georgievski have discussed the coming parliamentary elections on June
5th. As known, the party of the former PM of Macedonia Mr Ljubco
Georgivski - VMRO-NP, is for fast integration of the Republic of
Macedonia into the Euro-Atlantic structures by accepting the Greek
proposal for solving of the long-lasting name issue.
++
Isn't he a citizen of Bulgaria now?
pavel
2011-05-26 09:39:25 UTC
Post by ++
Post by pavel
Meeting of Former PM Georgievski with the US Ambassador in Skopje
[Utrinski daily, Skopje, May 17th, 2011]http://www.utrinski.com.mk/default.asp?ItemID=AD95A303E9F7324BA3721E9...
[see also the picture in the link above]
The US ambassador in Skopje Mr Ricker has invited the former PM of
Macedonia Mr Ljubco Georgievski. He awarded him with a badge for fair
and democratic elections [see the picture]. The US ambassador and
Georgievski have discussed the coming parliamentary elections on June
5th. As known, the party of the former PM of Macedonia Mr Ljubco
Georgivski - VMRO-NP, is for fast integration of the Republic of
Macedonia into the Euro-Atlantic structures by accepting the Greek
proposal for solving of the long-lasting name issue.
Isn't he a citizen of Bulgaria now?
He has double citizenship (as many other Macedonian political persons
- for example one of his rivals in the elections - Ljube Boskovski has
also a Croatian citizenship).

But what is important is that BEFORE the elections on June 5th, ONLY
Mr Ljubco Georgievski has been invited by the US ambassador Mr Philip
Ricker for a political discussion (until now). That means that maybe
only Mr Ljubco Georgievski is convenient for the US policy in the
Balkans (as also for the Greek-Macedonian relations, as only Mr Ljubco
Georgievski has declared that he is intended immediately to accept the
Greek proposal for the solution of the bilateral issues, and only Mr
Ljubco Georgievski has openly opposed the "antiquisation" policy of
Nikola Gruevski.)
gogu
2011-05-26 11:25:46 UTC
Post by pavel
But what is important is that BEFORE the elections on June 5th, ONLY
Mr Ljubco Georgievski has been invited by the US ambassador Mr Philip
Ricker for a political discussion (until now). That means that maybe
only Mr Ljubco Georgievski is convenient for the US policy in the
Balkans (as also for the Greek-Macedonian relations, as only Mr Ljubco
Georgievski has declared that he is intended immediately to accept the
Greek proposal for the solution of the bilateral issues, and only Mr
Ljubco Georgievski has openly opposed the "antiquisation" policy of
Nikola Gruevski.)
You are talking like a third world slave, your mentality is that of a slave
and certainly comes from the 19th century and colonialism....
For you it's great that the US ambassador met with L.G, "ahaaa, that means
that the great daddy US is supporting him and only him"!
You reveal that in your neo-commie logic someone (or some country) always
needs the...protection of a more powerful factor in order to prevail,
otherwise alone you are capable to do nothing!
I understand you were raised in a communist society were this way of
thinking was mainstream but pleeeeease, wake up, this is the 21st century
and certainly showing such "servilism" puts you under a negative and
primitive light...
Someone said that the term "slav" comes from the Greek "sklavos", slave, but
I wouldn't want to believe him.
Well, reading your postings and considering your way of thinking I start
thinking that he maybe was right...
What a pity for your people...
--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and more:
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
gogu
2011-05-26 11:28:28 UTC
Post by gogu
Post by pavel
[...]
I must add here that I support L.G and his crystal clear views on the
Greek-FYROM relations!
I just can't but vomit with your "servilism"....

pavel
2011-05-26 16:09:08 UTC
Post by gogu
Post by gogu
Post by pavel
[...]
Your hatred is unexplainable.
There is not any servilism. If anybody reads carefully, I have written
MAYBE...
Also anybody can ask himself/herself the question why the US
ambassador Mr Philip Ricker has invited ONLY Mr Ljubco Georgievski on
a political discussion before the PARLIAMENTARY elections on June 5th.
Anybody could guess about the reason.
Mr Ljubco Georgievski has been the only political person to oppose to
the "antiquisation" hallucinations of Mr Nikola Gruevski, and has
shown, that all claims for any connections with the ancient
Macedonians are pure stupidities.
gogu
2011-05-26 17:08:47 UTC
Post by gogu
Post by gogu
Post by pavel
[...]
---------------

???
Why "hatred"?!
Because I detest your servile way of thinking?!
You may dislike what I said but..."hatred"?!
Oh, well, you neo-commies will say anything in order to hide your shame..
Start behaving/thinking like a "European" and stop being a third world
balkan pariah.
This same mentality is holding Bulgaria (and FYROM) where they are today...
They've been 22 years from the fall of the iron curtain but you people still
think/behave in that old, commie way!
I hope the new generations which didn't live under communism will have a
better way of thinking than you, because they really deserve a better
future...

Derven
2011-05-31 05:15:16 UTC
Gogulu, if you weren't such an extraordinarily STUPID MORON you would have
known by now that "Bolgar" Pavel is a NAZI, NOT a communist. "Pavel" (an
alias) was a slave of one crazy, bloodthirsty murderer named Ivan Mihajlov,
a bulgar servant of Macedonian descent, to whom the Germans during WWII were
giving Macedonia to rule on their behalf. After the war Mihajlov lived in
Rome, financed by the Nazis, where he died in 1991. Pavel was his disciple
and servant there. He is possibly still there.
Post by pavel