The Future of Macedonia
hry mdas
2013-10-25 02:53:37 UTC
Future of Macedonia

a) the Bible says "nation will rise against nation"
and a final world war will kill millions
of people. FYROM and Greece will join this war,
for their intense hatred of each other.

b) the name issue for macedonia will remain
in stalemate for thousands of years into
the future. No compromise and no solution
will be found.

c) alexander the great will be resurrected.
He will take back macedonia and push out
the slavic people.

d) FYROM will change its name back
to Vardar Banovina.
They will acknowledge that they are
slavs who invaded macedonia in the
6th century AD.
They had no invitation, and no
right to claim citizenship
in Alexanders land.

e) The slavs were baptised as christians,
under the Constantinople-Macedonian
region. Jesus christ will return,
to invite the slavs back into macedonia,
provided they act like christians,
loving their enemies, and acknowledging
the truth.
Nashton
Hatred? Hardly! I wish you and your people all the prosperity in the world.
The Peeler
2013-11-09 23:41:25 UTC
Post by Nashton
Post by hry mdas
Future of Macedonia
a) the Bible says "nation will rise against nation"
and a final world war will kill millions
of people. FYROM and Greece will join this war,
for their intense hatred of each other.
Hatred? Hardly! I wish you and your people all the prosperity in the world.
Do you? I wish the Griks would go greek themselves.

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus, defending his fellow Grik sodomite
the Grikboxer® and under the delusion that he's been able to grow a pair:
"You'd have to get past me first,"
On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 15:41:25 -0800, The Rectum, the housebound resident
psychopath of sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his
Post by The Peeler
Post by Nashton
Hatred? Hardly! I wish you and your people all the prosperity in the world.
Do you? I wish the Griks would go greek themselves.
Keep your STENCH out of humans-only newsgroups, you stinking Serb swine!
--
Nefesh about The Rectum: "All good people shit on the Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>