VMRO wins the elections i Republic of Macedonia.
Derven
2011-06-06 00:17:24 UTC
The coalition "For better Macedonia" led by VMRO-DPMNE, as expected, has won
the early elections in Macedonia. The only surprise is still the high vote
for the criminal opposition, by the name of SDSM (and its "satellites")
heavily financed by foreign interests. I guess there is a lot more
benefactors of the crime and treason that this mob has inflicted on the
nation, than I have envisaged. Still, the "greek" (euro funds) and "bulgar"
money have well and truly gone down the sewer.
Lyngos
2011-06-06 03:19:44 UTC
Post by Derven
The coalition "For better Macedonia" led by VMRO-DPMNE, as expected, has won
the early elections in Macedonia. The only surprise is still the high vote
for the criminal opposition, by the name of SDSM (and its "satellites")
heavily financed by foreign interests. I guess there is a lot more
benefactors of the crime and treason that this mob has inflicted on the
nation, than I have envisaged. Still, the "greek" (euro funds) and "bulgar"
money have well and truly gone down the sewer.
With 8% LESS in the previous elections, you are calling it a WIN ?
But then....I forgot....................you have been lying to
yourselves of being "Macedonians", why shouldn't lie
about....................WINNING !

L.
pavel
2011-06-06 20:09:35 UTC
Post by Lyngos
Post by Derven
The coalition "For better Macedonia" led by VMRO-DPMNE, as expected, has won
the early elections in Macedonia. The only surprise is still the high vote
for the criminal opposition, by the name of SDSM (and its "satellites")
heavily financed by foreign interests. I guess there is a lot more
benefactors of the crime and treason that this mob has inflicted on the
nation, than I have envisaged. Still, the "greek" (euro funds) and "bulgar"
money have well and truly gone down the sewer.
With 8% LESS in the previous elections, you are calling it a WIN ?
But then....I forgot....................you have been lying to
yourselves of being "Macedonians", why shouldn't lie
about....................WINNING !
L.
Comments in Utrinski Daily
http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=22B603FAC614DC44A159FB9C1A696D78

Од: Realen
Датум: 06.06.2011 14:52:01

Gospod neka ni e na pomos,pobedi nepismenata raja predvodena od
partiskite vmroovski seljacista. Neka se zahvali maliot Grujo na
ucenite i partiski vrabotuvanja vo javnata admin.Od nepismen narod koj
se kupuva za evtini pari i se voodusevuva za nevideniot kic od Skopje
2014 ( toa ne moze da projde ni vo Zimbabve ) i nisto podobro ne moze
da se ocekuva.Sega "diktatorot" ke ja iscedi i poslednata kapka mast
od istite tie koi mu go dadoa svojot glas i malku ke im bide!!!

Од: drzavjanin na RM
Датум: 06.06.2011 16:19:05

Se e taka.Lugjeto taka si sakaat ili nemaat svoe jas pa si glasaat
kako sto gi upravuvaat i pod preseja. Toa si e nivno pravo. samo jas
gi obvinuvam tie sto apstiniraat so glasanjeteo a utre ili nekoe
ponatamosno utre ako se zalat ili ke protestiraat strajkuvaat i slicno
KADE E SVESTA????
Derven
2011-06-07 00:24:47 UTC
Post by Derven
The coalition "For better Macedonia" led by VMRO-DPMNE, as expected, has won
the early elections in Macedonia. The only surprise is still the high vote
for the criminal opposition, by the name of SDSM (and its "satellites")
heavily financed by foreign interests. I guess there is a lot more
benefactors of the crime and treason that this mob has inflicted on the
nation, than I have envisaged. Still, the "greek" (euro funds) and "bulgar"
money have well and truly gone down the sewer.
With 8% LESS in the previous elections, you are calling it a WIN ?
But then....I forgot....................you have been lying to
yourselves of being "Macedonians", why shouldn't lie
about....................WINNING !

L.
-----------------------
Ligushko, true to your name you've driveled yet again. They have WON the
government, AGAIN, Ligushko. The Gypsies from "HellAss" have to spend
(waste) heaps more money in their futile attempts to change the situation in
Macedonia. Rest assured, grkoman, the chickens are coming to roost for the
"sub-Saharans" from Athens. They have a lot of deadly sins that they have to
answer for.
Lyngos
2011-06-07 04:11:09 UTC
Post by Lyngos
Post by Derven
[...]
What was the PARTICIPATION percentage ?
And did they win big enough to form their own goverment, or one more
time they'll need to kiss ALBANIAN asses ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Derven
2011-06-08 04:09:52 UTC
Post by Lyngos
Post by Derven
[...]

---------------
Participation was around 54%. The Macedonian parties never needed to be in
coalition with the Kosovars, moron, but on foreign "advice" one major
Macedonian party has always invited a Kosovar party in the government.
Lyngos
2011-06-08 04:43:23 UTC
Post by Lyngos
Post by Lyngos
Post by Derven
[...]
Macedonian party has always invited a Kosovar party in the government.- Hide quoted text -
They DID NOT, now however.....................THEY DO HAVE TO FORM A
COALITION GOVERMENT, THEY LIKE IT OR NOT..................TIKVAR.

L.
Derven
2011-06-11 07:29:03 UTC
Post by Lyngos
Post by Lyngos
Post by Derven
[...]

You are TIKVAR, MORON. Even now they do not need to form a coalition with a
Kosovar party. They can form a government with an opposing Macedonian party,
if they wanted to do that.
Lyngos
2011-06-13 14:42:20 UTC
Post by Lyngos
Post by Lyngos
Post by Lyngos
Post by Derven
[...]
if they wanted to do that.- Hide quoted text -
But if they form a goverment together, how they'll be in OPPOSITION
abre OUMO ?
Must be a way of Skopjan thinking !

L.
Derven
2011-06-20 23:11:31 UTC
Post by Lyngos
Post by Lyngos
Post by Lyngos
Post by Derven
[...]

-------------
Nitwit, the Kosovars ("Albanians") will be the opposition. They always are,
anyhow. Even when they are in government. :-(

SteN
2011-06-06 22:27:30 UTC
Post by Derven
The coalition "For better Macedonia" led by VMRO-DPMNE, as expected, has
won the early elections in Macedonia. The only surprise is still the
high vote for the criminal opposition, by the name of SDSM (and its
"satellites") heavily financed by foreign interests. I guess there is a
lot more benefactors of the crime and treason that this mob has
inflicted on the nation, than I have envisaged. Still, the "greek" (euro
funds) and "bulgar" money have well and truly gone down the sewer.
Did you get elected as one of the 'representatives of the diaspora'?
As for "Bulgarian money", you might be sure that the stingy Bulgarian
government has not spent a single cent on anyone your elections.
Derven
2011-06-07 00:12:19 UTC
Post by SteN
Post by Derven
The coalition "For better Macedonia" led by VMRO-DPMNE, as expected, has
won the early elections in Macedonia. The only surprise is still the
high vote for the criminal opposition, by the name of SDSM (and its
"satellites") heavily financed by foreign interests. I guess there is a
lot more benefactors of the crime and treason that this mob has
inflicted on the nation, than I have envisaged. Still, the "greek" (euro
funds) and "bulgar" money have well and truly gone down the sewer.
Did you get elected as one of the 'representatives of the diaspora'?
As for "Bulgarian money", you might be sure that the stingy Bulgarian
government has not spent a single cent on anyone your elections.
I did not apply. :-) The "elections in the diaspora" can't be legitimate in
Australia, with only 2 allocated places in Australia where voting was
possible - Melbourne and Canberra. VMRO has won all (three) mandates from
the "diaspora", but for mine, all are illegitimate - elected with minute
number of the possible votes, as most of the legitimate voters did not have
a reasonable opportunity to vote. In Australia the winner had less than 1%
of the voting body in Australia.

As for the stingy "Bolvari", you can be more than certain that they do spend
a lot of money on Macedonia. Maybe not as much as our Gypsy 'friends' :-)
from Athens, but they certainly do waste a significant amount of your money
on Macedonia. Just your embassy in Skopje has between 200-300 hundred
bolvaromani servants on its payroll. We monitor this situation closely and
everything is under control. All monies are welcome in Macedonia. :-)