"A Colossal Upset": Macedonia Beats Host Lithuania To Advance To EuroBasket Semifinals
Derven
2011-09-15 08:54:44 UTC
"A Colossal Upset": Macedonia Beats Host Lithuania To Advance To EuroBasket
Semifinals
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/a-colossal-upset-macedonia-beats-host-lithuania-to-advance-to-eurobasket-semifinals/

Specially for the enjoyment of our (Macedonian) brethren in the occupied
parts of Macedonia (by "HellAss" and Bulgaromania)
Derven
2011-09-15 09:05:06 UTC
:
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/a-colossal-upset-macedonia-beats-host-lithuania-to-advance-to-eurobasket-semifinals/
:
: Specially for the enjoyment of our (Macedonian) brethren in the occupied
: parts of Macedonia (by "HellAss" and Bulgaromania)
:
"Lithuania have crashed out of the tournament. The MACEDONIANS have shocked
the the tournament hosts... Amost remarkable situation has unfolded here...

"Makedonija, Makedonija, Makedonija..."

"One name we have, in our souls we carry, for you we give (our) life, oh,
Makedonijo" (from the fans).